Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will Sport mode be available? [non-P]

When will Sport mode be added? [non-P]

Votes: 1 1.4%

Votes: 19 26.4%

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Never

Votes: 47 65.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Chill, Normal, but no Sport? Why is there no Sport driving mode?

Any Speculation on when a Sport driving mode will be added for non-P cars?
I don’t understand why you think such a “mode” will be added to the non-Performance Model 3 versions.

If you defined what you mean by “Sport” that would clarify the intent of your post.

I don’t understand why you think such a “mode” will be added to the non-Performance Model 3 versions.

If you defined what you mean by “Sport” that would clarify the intent of your post.

Other cars in the Model 3s class have more than two driving modes. I think most people here have come to the conclusion that the Model 3 AWD is cabable of more than the software is currently letting on. The two current modes are Chill, and Normal. The steering is Normal, and Sport. So there is clearly room for match up the sport steering with sport driving. The question is when.

Other cars in the Model 3s class have more than two driving modes. I think most people here have come to the conclusion that the Model 3 AWD is cabable of more than the software is currently letting on. The two current modes are Chill, and Normal. The steering is Normal, and Sport. So there is clearly room for match up the sport steering with sport driving. The question is when.

If AWD is more capable than the software is allowing what about RWD? Maxed out already? :(

i voted never

i never really got the whole idea of different modes from the beginning. all it does is change acceleration.

isn't that what the gas pedal does? i mean it's variable. if you want to go a little fast, press lightly. if you want to go faster, press a little more. and if you want to go lightspeed, mash it down.

it's not like it's only a one stage on or off acceleration pedal, where the different modes makes sense like on a kid's "powerwheel"

• Funny
Reactions: SD_Engnr
I actually would be interested in the Performance Upgrade package, If it was available on the non performance AWD. Faster 0-60 does nothing for me. But better thought the twisty turns? yup.

They should be able to enable individual options once all the reservations go out. I don't see it being an issue being available to all trim levels since it's mostly aesthetic minus the newly added track mode. But even that is just a software unlock for all dual motors.