- Does anyone know if there is any difference in power consumption among these modes?
- And what mode is better from the point of wear of power steering components?
I think the less effort, the more power it uses, and the more wearing effect.
Quotation from the manual:
Adjusting Steering EffortYou can adjust the feel and sensitivity of the steering system to suit your personal preference:
- On the touchscreen, touch Controls > Pedals & Steering > Steering Mode.
- Choose a steering option:
- Comfort - Reduces the effort required to turn the steering wheel. In town, Model 3 feels easier to drive and park.
- Standard - Tesla believes that this setting offers the best handling and response in most conditions.
- Sport - Increases the effort required to turn the steering wheel. When driving at higher speeds, Model 3 feels more responsive.