Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where are all the Teslas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have been on Revere Beach for almost 3 weeks. I have traveled in my 3 all over the North Shore: Swamscott, Marblehead, Salem, Andover, Beverly, Manchester, Gloucester, etc. In all of my travels, I have only seen one 3, one S and one X. Is everybody hiding?

i have been on Revere Beach for almost 3 weeks. I have traveled in my 3 all over the North Shore: Swamscott, Marblehead, Salem, Andover, Beverly, Manchester, Gloucester, etc. In all of my travels, I have only seen one 3, one S and one X. Is everybody hiding?
Are you part of @TeslaOwnersNEUS (Tesla Owners of New England? There is also @TeslaOwnersofMA. TeslaOwnersNEUS is tentitively planning a get-together for July 28th at Natick Mall (abt 1/2 way between 128 and 495 on Rt 9). Those guys are on Twitter.

• Informative
Reactions: JWardell
I'm in the Southern NH area, and I've seen probably a dozen in the last month. This time last year seeing a Tesla was very rare.

Is the TeslaOwnersNEUS person here on TMC? If so, and they see this post, please private message me. I have a few domains I can redirect to a New England section of this site, or some other place if they're open to that.

I'm in the Southern NH area, and I've seen probably a dozen in the last month. This time last year seeing a Tesla was very rare.

Is the TeslaOwnersNEUS person here on TMC? If so, and they see this post, please private message me. I have a few domains I can redirect to a New England section of this site, or some other place if they're open to that.
I forwarded this to TeslaOwnersNEUS. (S)He will reach out to you.

Reactions: DrDabbles
Went to Lynnfield Marketplace yesterday. Checked out the new charging site to be and parked at Whole Foods. (Thank you CarlSagan, whoever you are). Still no Teslas, but today I saw 2 Tesla 3s on Revere Beach.

Except for summers, I travel back and forth between Miami Beach and Pinecrest. I usually see 3 or 4 Tesla 3s every day, plus a smattering of S's and X's

Try Concord, Newton or LexIngton. Hard to miss them there! Pretty common in Boston, too.

Reactions: mswlogo and North75
Are you part of @TeslaOwnersNEUS (Tesla Owners of New England? There is also @TeslaOwnersofMA. TeslaOwnersNEUS is tentitively planning a get-together for July 28th at Natick Mall (abt 1/2 way between 128 and 495 on Rt 9). Those guys are on Twitter.

I do not use twitter and am loath to do so, so i hope TONE will continue to post on their Facebook page, too!

I do not use twitter and am loath to do so, so i hope TONE will continue to post on their Facebook page, too!
Oh I hear you! For sure! I think Twitter is a cesspool. Or, more aptly, an open cesspool. Once I write the program to permanently delete every last tweet I ever wrote I will delete my account. There are some people I enjoy following. I did delete my account once. I ended up following something like 250 people. When I came back I am down to about 30. I never had a FB account for the very same reason. I think FB is likely worse but I recognize the difference is very minor.What infuriates me about Twitter, as it relates to Tesla is Musk himself, he's like the 21 century Pied Piper and he has his cult followers that will gladly hang on every insane tweet he sends. He loves the attention. They have a shitload of work left if they even pretend to have a functional FSD at whatever numeric number you wish to assign. But no, he'd rather do silly sophmoric *sugar* to amuse his adoring crowds. </rant>

So great place to post a really interesting occurance I noticed.

I live in Boston and travel often, taking 93 north, 93 south, and 90 west often. I started a game I keep counting until I see a Tesla, then start counting again. I.e. it's how many seconds it takes to see a Tesla. Going on 93 South, my highest was about 8 minutes. 93 north I forget exactly, but was about 5 or 6 minutes. 90 West highest has been about 90 seconds.

Today from Centre Street Newton (exit 17) to Needham border, about 4 miles, I saw about 8-10 Teslas. There are many more in MetroWest.

On my drives up 93 to Southern NH (West Nashua area) I typically see 5-10. (About 55 miles)

Just the other day I was in a Staples parking lot in Burlington and there were 2 other Model 3s in just the Staples parking section.

I also finally had it happen a month or so back where I had a train of 3 Tesla's caravaning organically on Route 3.

Thus, on certain areas, very common.