Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I buy a single 21" grey turbine rim?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like an idiot today I pulled in to a parking spot and the front right rim scraped against the curb and scuffed it up pretty badly. The car is less than a week old. I might get over it, but it's pretty hard to take and I'm considering buying a new rim. Where can I do that?

Perhaps a better option is matching grey touchup paint. Scraping the rim is bound to happen...again. I've ordered the same rims and wonder how to keep them grey. Just about every Grey Turbines I've seen have scratches -- silver alloy showing through.

Take a look in this forum's parts for sale section and also on Ebay. Since you are new to the car, you need to be aware it is a bit wider than other cars and this can lead to rim bumps, especially on right hand turns or parallel parking. This happens to all of us, just a matter of time...

Take a look in this forum's parts for sale section and also on Ebay. Since you are new to the car, you need to be aware it is a bit wider than other cars and this can lead to rim bumps, especially on right hand turns or parallel parking. This happens to all of us, just a matter of time...

Yes, I did note that. With other cars, the tire rather than the rim would hit the curb. I guess I probably did do that a few times with previous cars. :)