Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where can I see my charging history?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There used to be a section in my online Tesla account for charging but it seems to have disappeared in the last couple of days.

Does anyone know where I can find my charging history? I have 6,000 of free supercharger miles and want to see how many I used after a two day blitz through Europe. This information was available in the charging section which has now vanished.

Thanks!

There used to be a section in my online Tesla account for charging but it seems to have disappeared in the last couple of days.

Does anyone know where I can find my charging history? I have 6,000 of free supercharger miles and want to see how many I used after a two day blitz through Europe. This information was available in the charging section which has now vanished.

Thanks!
In the app, click on your face (account image top right) account, charging, history..

Yes its gone so u have to download invoices from the app

There is an option in TeslaFi, but I haven't looked at it to know if it does the job.

The phone app gave us the info, but I do like the website, fossil that I am.

me too, PITA to get an invoice on the phone and attach it to an email to accounts - I could do that much much quicker on my PC / Browser / Email

I think I am at cross purposes, and realise you are after charging invoices, and I was referring to invoices for the car and the monthly premium connectivity etc. On the Dashboard car click “Manage”, then “Documents”

Charging history used to be there too but now gone
That’s a downer as the charging history was something useful. Why would they remove charging history? And what would that accomplish?

So, is it GONE from the website? We were just trying to get our charging charges from our last trip, and couldn't find it online. The website looks all reorged. The phone app gave us the info, but I do like the website, fossil that I am.

Yes its gone so u have to download invoices from the app :/

One more reason to hate.

I need some supercharger history for mileage deductions proof on my taxes... now instead of just going to the website and "blame, there it is" I have to search though this crap on a tinny assed phone screen and try and figure out how to download an invoice...

Keith

FYI - TeslaFi can tell your secretary where you charged and how much it cost, plus it can get pricing data from the SuC invoices as well...
Screenshot 2023-03-14 130733.jpg