TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Where did all the CPO cars go?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by richrootes, Aug 12, 2015.

1. richrootes

richrootes Member

Just checked the Canadian site - just one P85 available nationwide. Did Tesla have a fire sale?

2. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

Maybe to adjust the prices; in other words, to increase them just like what they did with new cars.

3. agloutney

agloutney Member

Or they didn't increase the price on them and they got snapped up quick? Just my guess.

4. PoweredByRain

PoweredByRain Member

I doubt it. They don't all disappear instantly like that. Either there's been some sudden change in policy, or something is messed up with their database. I expect it's the latter.

5. agloutney

agloutney Member

You mean they all disappeared overnight? Ok that's strange then.

6. iKhalid

iKhalid Member

They are back. I could swear the 60 was for 1000 less... Not 100 sure

7. PoweredByRain

PoweredByRain Member

See http://ev-cpo.com

The price for P35328 was $74,300, is now $73,200. (I assume that's what you're talking about since that's the only 60 CPO in Canada currently).

Note also that all cars except one are shown as having been added on the 13th at 10:30. So, for whatever reason, all the cars disappeared, then were added back all at once. All but 4 have had price changes at some point.

8. graphix25

graphix25 Member

Has CPO market been chronically low since inception? I checked the CPO today in the US and their are zero cars available. Ebay has 44 cars available. What is broken with Tesla's CPO program? Is this simply a demand and supply issue? Several months ago there were cars available in CPO market when i was looking then poof all gone again. Nuts..

Sure makes me favor buying rather then leasing my Model 3. Should hold it's value well over 4 or 5 years of use.

9. Saghost

Saghost Active Member

No. Until mid March, there were hundreds of CPO cars, which Tesla pulled back in one big move, and they haven't loaded a single car since.

We keep hearing rumblings of relaunching the program, but no real activity yet.