Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHERE is our Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Badging!?!?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From post on the delivery of M3P, it does look like no one is getting a spoiler, just the badge. I have a SC appointment on 4/4, I will request the badge be installed. Apparently who ever the supplier is for the rear spoiler is either a complete failure or they can only produce enough for Europe and China. Pictures of new deliveries for those markets clearly show the rear spoiler was installed before delivery.

Just in case you forgot how your M3P+ should look like, see attached picture of Norway deliveries, notice the red M3P+ on top, it has the rear spoiler and badging. Wonder why no one from TMC or any Tesla sites are asking why US owners are still waiting?
model-3-norway-1a (2).jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Sg911
I went ahead and scheduled a service appt. and I specifically stated that it was to install my spoiler. I took delivery of mine in mid-March. We'll see what happens.

My car can't reach top speed without that rear spoiler...

Just a clarification to my previous post, I didn't call to make an appointment, I received an email stating my spoiler is ready and a link to a Google form to choose from some dates/time windows. A day later I got the appointment confirmation.
Looks for Texas, they are using Routezilla for scheduling. Got my spoiler installed yesterday, but badge is still not in stock locally. With that said, one corner of the spoiler may already be lifting away from the body in less than 24 hours. So I might need the revised spoiler at some point.