Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where is The Annex SC going to go?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

wayner

Oct 29, 2014
Toronto
One of the SCs for the City of Toronto announced a year ago is supposed to go in the Annex. Where the heck will they put this? This is primarily a residential neighbourhood. There don't seem to be a lot of suitable sites - maybe the Loblaws at Dupont at Christie (you might argue that this isn't in the Annex).

Anyone else have any ideas?

FYI here is the Annex from Google Maps:
annex.png

Maybe they end up not putting it in The Annex and put it nearby. A family member of mine lives literally next to that Loblaws you mentioned, which might be a Supercharger, but I might also be thinking of something near or in the UOFT campus or maybe at the MaRS Discovery Centre which already hosts KSI chargers

The places that you mention are possible but they are still kind of small. Maybe one of the larger buildings around Yonge/Bay and Bloor would also make sense. But those are pretty close to the Eaton Centre charger.

I'd guess urban SCs in the underground parking of one of the tall buildings around Bloor and Avenue Road, if it's going to be in the Annex proper. I see a Whole Foods on the east side of Avenue Road and the ROM to south, if it just needs to be close by.

I'm in Manhattan at the moment and was curious to check out some urban Superchargers. I checked on Plugshare -- some of them are as small as 2 stalls. Don't discount the number of places Tesla could squeeze in a very small SC. It's a thing.

Reactions: mazeminder