Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to find Maxpider in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

Is there somewhere else in Canada that sells the Maxpider mats? I want to grab them before my model 3 delivery but I only know to order through Costco but it seems that supplier is out as model 3 is no longer an option. Failing that, I am also considering the Tuxmat, which are a little more expensive but should get the job done. Thanks.

Has anyone found a Canadian retailer that sells the Maxpider frunk/trunk mats for Model 3? Don't really want to pay import fees from the US if I can avoid it.
I did not find any Canadian retailer. I ended up buying from Joe Car Stuff. Shipping was reasonable and it came USPS/Canada Post so there weren't any exorbitant fees upon arrival. That's not to say there are no fees, Canada Post does collect taxes (GST & PST in my case) and charge a $9.95 handling fee.

I ordered FL- 8910 BK1 and FL-8910BK2 but received FL8900-BK1 and FL8900-BK2. I am glad I noticed the tag that said Model S, otherwise I would have brought them to my delivery appointment and wondered why they didnt fit. I will try to get the RMA process going tommorrow