Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to mount my life hammer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just have shaped explosives rigged around each door and window frame, connected to tilt and pressure sensors. If the car goes more than 15 degrees from upright or if there's a significant change in interior vs exterior pressure, they post on TMC asking why you're still reading this ridiculous post of mine.
Far more useful approach than most of these silly hammer things.

Reactions: TBrownTX
I've got one "mounted" in each back seat pocket, for the rear passenger(s). This is based on the assumption that since the front doors have the emergency egress latches, the people in back need a way to get out if the electrics fail. I'm hoping that they're not ever needed.
Will you send me a photo of how you have them mounted?

(moderator note - removed email address to prevent member getting spam emails. Suggest using PM to coordinate sending a picture, etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tesla_Cybertruck_damaged_window.jpg

A heavy steel ball should work

Two heavy steel balls. The first one to weaken it.

Does anybody have tips about how and where to mount a life hammer?
Most hammer mounts come with these spikes/needles to fix them to the fabric but then the hammer is out of reach when you’re strapped tight by the safety belt. On the other hand I don’t want to fix it on a surface that blows up because of the airbags. So where do you fit your life hammer and why?
I think what your looking for is the TesMjollnr which you can summon to you
Only available if your safety score is worthy and Elodin agrees