Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where will your Model S reside?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you add your spot to the map? I've clicked on Signature then on the map and nothing happens. I'm sure it's simple to do. Thanks.
On the menu bar across the top of the map, select "Additions" then "Add Markers -- Simple". Enter your reservation number as "Name", city, select the appropriate marker color, and hit Preview to make sure that the address you entered matches where you live. If all is good, hit Submit.

I don't live in a rough neighborhood or am paranoid or anything, but there are folks out there that don't really mind taking other people's belongings and that may put this map to use much differently from the original intention... I think I'll just mark some general vicinity and call that enough...

I don't live in a rough neighborhood or am paranoid or anything, but there are folks out there that don't really mind taking other people's belongings and that may put this map to use much differently from the original intention... I think I'll just mark some general vicinity and call that enough...
I just put the city and state so I think that should be vague enough but I understand what you're saying.

Agreed -- no need to be specific about your address. I've been making up addresses for people in cities (Montreal, Chicago, etc.) with multiple orders so that the markers are visible. Just put something generally near your home -- 10 mile radius or so is more than adequate.

Added, pretty cool idea! I screwed up the first one with color "Lilac", but I added a new one with GP purple and it overlaps my mistake. I won't say exactly where I am since I'm afraid that my namesake's lunatic followers may try to hunt me down and kill me, but it's nice to see a couple out here in my neck of the woods ;)

Last edited:
I added a green "fleet sales" flag for Iceland.

One thing to note: if you put two markers at the same address, they overlap exactly, appearing as one. If someone in your town is already on the map, please make up an address within the town to offset your marker from your neighbor's.