Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

which car would you like to buy now?

which car would you like to buy now?

• Model 3,i am looking forward to it

Votes: 35 72.9%
  • Model s,even if its price is higher than model 3

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Model x ,i like its wings.

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Eclectic : You may disagree all you want, but that is still what Tesla stated in their fillings.

Maybe if you read what they wrote you'd see the point. They are trying to get a beta prototype selected. They haven't yet. They have produced versions of the Model 3 that may be selected as the beta prototype, but until one is selected they can still choose to select none of the current prototypes and instead build a new one. There is no beta prototype being produced as of the date of that filing.

• Disagree
Reactions: Maximilien
They haven't yet. They have produced versions of the Model 3 that may be selected as the beta prototype, but until one is selected they can still choose to select none of the current prototypes and instead build a new one.
Yes, and this is exactly what I wrote, that you disagreed on, and that I do repeat below as an response to your conclusion ...

There is no beta prototype being produced as of the date of that filing.
That is an unknown, what we know is that no of the produced prototypes is accepted as "beta" as of the date of that filing. I do not say "it is built!", just that the wording does not tells us more then that there is some beta candidates been build, and no one is yet (as of the date of that filing) had passed the acceptation from the board of directors at Tesla.

You can keep linking to the story, but it doesn't change the substance of what Tesla disclosed. The beta prototypes are not yet being produced. That is straight from Tesla.
"“We expect that the next performance milestone to be achieved will be the successful completion of the Model 3 Beta Prototype, which would be achieved upon the determination by our Board of Directors that an eligible prototype has been completed. Candidates for such prototype are among the vehicles that we are currently building as part of our ongoing testing of our Model 3 vehicle design and manufacturing processes.“"

What Tesla said is clear. They are still in the process of creating the beta prototype.
That was months ago.

• Disagree
Reactions: Eclectic