Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which questions would you like to be asked at the Q4 Earnings Conference Call?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please update investors on the relationship with Daimler.
1. What are the projections for B Class power train deliveries?
2. From your perspective, why did Daimler decide to announce putting a collar on its nearly 5 million shares?
3. If the B Class EVs are Supercharger capable, is there a revenue opportunity by selling SC subscriptions to B Class owners?
4. Since Tesla and Daimler apparently mutually allowed the Exclusive Intellectual Property Agreement to expire, do you expect any future joint projects?

I know that it's not most peoples main interest,but I'm wondering what the big surprise for Roadster owners in 2014 will be? With Model S being the money maker and big production model for Tesla at this time, us Roadster owners would like a bone thrown to us now and then!

I'm happy you have a Roadster and supported Tesla early on, but from an investor perspective I hope that Tesla Motors isn't wasting time on that as I'd rather have them doing everything possible to improve cars being made/sold now or in the near future.

I'm also an investor and a Roadster owner and a Model X Signature reservation holder and happy that you're happy I supported Tesla early on. But it's not about that.

It's about a promise Elon made last summer to Roadster owners, that he was doing something cool, something special for us. He both tweeted that out AND repeated it at TESLIVE. So as an investor, I hope Tesla is "wasting time on that" as I'd like to see the company keep those promises. It's about credibility.

(And as a Roadster owner, I'd really like to know what it is. :))

I'm also an investor and a Roadster owner and a Model X Signature reservation holder and happy that you're happy I supported Tesla early on. But it's not about that.

It's about a promise Elon made last summer to Roadster owners, that he was doing something cool, something special for us. He both tweeted that out AND repeated it at TESLIVE. So as an investor, I hope Tesla is "wasting time on that" as I'd like to see the company keep those promises. It's about credibility.

i understand your points and appreciate your reasoning but I respectfully disagree from my investor viewpoint.

i understand your points and appreciate your reasoning but I respectfully disagree from my investor viewpoint.

TSLAopt as an investor I would like to respectfully disagree with your viewpoint. Credibility is important especially when your investment strategy is long term and your placing your faith and money in a company like Tesla.
When Elon makes a statement (see below) he needs to deliver on his promise so like Bonnie I'm very interested in how the Roadster owners will be taken care of. After all in 2-4 years early Model S owners may be in the same situation.
And to some extent already are now with the Supercharger support issue (90 vs 120)

At 14:10 Elon specifically talks about doing something "special next year...something cool"[video]http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/19651-TESLIVE-Keynote[/video]

I would like to see Roadster owners have the ability to use Superchargers. They might not be able to use it to full effect like a Model S but have the ability to plug in for some sort of charge (even if it is 20 Amps) for free. I don't know if it is possible but it would be nice.

I know we had one for Q2, but here is the one for Q4.

My question would be: When can we see a model S AWD?

How about, "Previously you've mention China as a 'wildcard'. What new information can you tell us about the 'wildcard' factor? Specifically, do you have a better estimate on what Chinese demand will be this year or next? And has Tesla Motors been speaking directly with Chinese authorities on anything related to tax breaks, localized production, or its branding in China?"

Exactly how many Tesla standby batteries were sold to Solar City since the inception. And how will that revenue be broken out in the company financials?
(Rive said hundreds have been installed yet - just fact-checking here)

If Tesla can show that an older electric car (The Roadster) has the ability to be upgraded to a longer range/faster car with a simple battery swap that is another value proposition added to the long list of advantages of buying an electric car. And that Tesla shows that it plans to support and even improves older models will be good for sales and good for stock.