Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

If you are an investor please Upvote my question before 1/25/23, “ When will cars shipped without Ultrasonic Sensors regain features lost?”

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our car and and many others shipped without ultrasonic sensors with the understanding we would regain feature parity using Tesla vision at some point. I would like to know what the schedule is for regaining features we lost when ultrasonic sensor were removed. If you are an investor you have until January 25, 2023 to submit questions. You can search questions for ultrasonic and Upvote my question so it hopefully gets asked on investor day. PS, someone ask a similar question that was ridiculous about Tesla reinstalling ultrasonic sensors which we know they are not going to do so please do not vote that one.

Attachments

• E5D3F9B2-7FE8-4BFF-A404-11A5A2533509.jpeg
    E5D3F9B2-7FE8-4BFF-A404-11A5A2533509.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 188
Hoping we see these features come back when they release V11 FSD since they are moving to one Stack and regular autopilot will gain some advantages, but I have no idea. I am fine with waiting awhile longer but we should get some kind of update and not just left hanging.