Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White dot on my avatar, what is it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, the people who are saying this is a graphical thing need to explain the pictures below. Why does the dot suddenly appear when I go from Park to reverse even though the graphic does not change? Am I missing something? It's not even a different aspect ratio.

20190911_171740.jpg

20190911_172941.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, the people who are saying this is a graphical thing need to explain the pictures below. Why does the dot suddenly appear when I go from Park to reverse even though the graphic does not change?

View attachment 453496
View attachment 453500
They probably switch to a 2D image when in park, since it has to be able to show the various doors opening.

Reactions: WilliamG
Sorry bro, you got the car herp. Gotta be careful parking in shady garages. Highly recommend PPF.

The white dot means your car is powered on. IDK what people mean by a reflection, that makes zero sense from any perspective.

Why would a reflection of the sun move as you go from park to drive? Clearly it's an indicator, not a mocked up reflection.
The penicillin did NOT work, in case you are wondering. If it was intended to be an indicator, it is way too obscure.