Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior - Blue Jeans

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've watched the youtube videos, searched the forums, and read as much as I could but I do not see a definitive answer to one question.

Has anyone had the white interior for an extended period of time *and* wear blue jeans often? If so, does the dye transfer and is it cleanable?

Thanks!

I've watched the youtube videos, searched the forums, and read as much as I could but I do not see a definitive answer to one question.

Has anyone had the white interior for an extended period of time *and* wear blue jeans often? If so, does the dye transfer and is it cleanable?

Thanks!

Yes it transfers ..I have seen mixed results on it being fully removed

Go to your closet. Get out all your BLUE jeans and put them in the washer, then wash them again until there is no blue dye in the water.
Wash them several times in a row and never sit on the white seats in NEW blue jeans without them having been washed many multiple times.

If you must sit on the white seat in new blue jeans then put down a white towel on the seat and sit on that.

• Informative
Reactions: FutureShock