Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior with Black Door Panels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,

I am a new member to the site and a new Model 3 owner. I purchased a 2019 SR+ in October. Blue exterior with all black interior. I really like the way the all white interior looks but to me it's too much white. In addition I like the the all black like mine has but again in my opinion, too much black. I decided to break it up. I added the pearl white dash panel and pearl white console kit (not wraps, ABS painted) I also switiched out the headrests to white and this past weekend installed the 50/50 black and white door panels. It really breaks up the look. I just need to do the fronts when I have time.

I know it can be a bit intimidating to dismantle a 50K car but these are actually really easy to work on, especially the cosmetic swaps. I also fixed the non working footwell lights, swapped those with blue LED's and wired them up. In addition while I had the door panels off, I wired up the door map pocket lights, also turned off via software. All very easy to do. If anyone is planning on doing any of this, give me a shout I am happy to help.

I also have the full set of front and rear door panels in black with the alcantara suede insert as well as the front driver and passenger head rests and middle rear seat head rest all in black. If anyone is interested. I currently have them on ebay to recover some of what I spent but no takers yet.

In addition if you are planning some swaps, I encourage you to download the Model 3 parts catalog, it lists everything by part number and date of manufacture. I found this extremely helpful when searching for door panels and what would fit. Recieved the 2 rears this past weekend and they fit perfectly. Also, what I found in all my research was that part numbers are interchangable and will fit depending on when it was manufactured. This is where I found the parts catalog most helpful. Anyway, I look forward to learning the forums. Nice tomeet everyone. In So Cal BTW.
20201219_161640.jpg
20201219_161709.jpg