TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

White Interior with Black Door Panels

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by buste2, Mar 21, 2019.

1. buste2

buste2 Member

Has anyone done any interior swaps yet? I really like the black door panels vs white.

My M3 comes with white interior and we're having second thoughts about it. We didn't want it at first but it was included with our discount.

2. JasontheBeaver

JasontheBeaver Fresh Start Detail Co.

Not specifically answering your question, but something to be aware of with white interiors and how to keep them white, check out this thread.

• Like x 1
  3. Brando

Brando Active Member

#3 Brando, Mar 21, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
    custom interiors - T Sportline - Tesla Model S, X & 3 Aftermarket Accessories as just one example

junk yards for wrecked Model 3
    - ebay probably and Jack Rickard
    - or other DIT electric type companies
    EV West - Electric Vehicle Parts, Components, EVSE Charging Stations, Electric Car Conversion Kits
    EVTV Motor Verks - Custom Electric Car Conversion Instructional Videos - he has at least one wreck Model 3 - door panel looked fine
    anyway, do some searching

As Jack has said: the more Teslas the more morons to crash them. Maybe at slower rate but not zero yet.:D

• Like x 1
  4. buste2

buste2 Member

I rather trade with someone locally if I do any swaps. I was just curious if anyone did any and how it looked. Thanks though!

5. latimerluis

latimerluis filipeen0

Try this video:

• Like x 1
  6. maglianera

maglianera Member

I was thinking the exact same thing. I have the white interior because I liked the seats - but I'm not a huge fan of the door panels. I've already wrapped the dash cap, and plan on having the headliner done in Alcantara, but would LOVE to find someone wanting a set of white door panels and willing to swap me for their black Alcantara units. :)

• Like x 1
  7. buste2

buste2 Member

Thanks! Hmm not bad. Guess I'll see how the white is after a few weeks. I'm just glad the front dash is smooth so easy to wrap.

8. latimerluis

latimerluis filipeen0

pictures of the dash cap wrap?

9. Gordon87

Gordon87 Member

10. shanifornia

shanifornia New Member

Im in the opposite situation. I have black but want white. Are you down for a swap? let me know 323.806.6552