Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White M3P in Richmond

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
048B1CEF-5555-4A34-B452-E2AABBBDA803.png

Just got a good look at this one...then quickly took a photo after (sorry, no close ups, white seats look great though)

• Informative
Reactions: rioli33
This is literally right outside Tesla Cremorne, isn't it? They've got the 'Melbourne 10' hiding in there. You can take a peek through the back slider door of the service centre if it's open and see how many are in there, unless they've got them in the delivery room.

This is literally right outside Tesla Cremorne, isn't it? They've got the 'Melbourne 10' hiding in there. You can take a peek through the back slider door of the service centre if it's open and see how many are in there, unless they've got them in the delivery room.

Yep Cremorne it is indeed, I was in seeing my car (Ian’s been working on it over the past week) and the white 3 was literally parked right next to my white S out the back....

I was looking around (no peeking required as I was walking around with Ian) and the only Tesla I saw was the white one I took a photograph of as I was driving out.

I didn’t want to get Ian in trouble by taking a photo whilst walking around it however I can say this....the fit/finish it spot on, no panel gaps and the seats are really nice, although the seat base is a little flat but still very nice. Previously the seats had me worried as the seats in the red Gen 1 Model 3 in Chadstone are shocking, and I don’t mean because 10,000+ people have been in/out of the car.

Only little negative is the gap between the top of the wheel and the wheel arch panel, it’s huge....unplugged lowering spring for less than $1k fitted would fix that but sort of a shame it rides so high even though it’s a performance model.

Truely the 3 is a car which is even better in real life to see...you guys are gonna be really happy (my finger to buy is that much heavier now).

• Informative
Reactions: rioli33