Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Seat Stains, Creases, Wrinkles. Solution?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Less than a year old (19,000 kms). Passenger seat's leather is deteriorating. Cleaning every other week with Water & non-detergent soap sprayed and Horse Hair Bristle Brush (Chemical guys brand). Driver side seems to be in perfect shape even though its used way more often. But the passenger has some darker spots while it's always being cleaned and no chemical has been used on it.
What do you guys use to clean?

Attachments

• 324397640_674928441019762_3432907227261332805_n.jpg
    324397640_674928441019762_3432907227261332805_n.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 669
  • 324428070_692661179236798_4085933610072874304_n.jpg
    324428070_692661179236798_4085933610072874304_n.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 421
Will be interested what works. I have red crayon on a white door panel that baby wipes, leather cleaners haven't been able to clean. Only thought I have now is hairdryer to heat then try to clean or scrape off.

Also have similar blue jean type marks on drivers seat, but need to try leather cleaners on those, think that should be easier.

If I get everything clean I'll do some ceramic type protector so cleans easier in the future.

I'm following to hear what others recommend as well. My 2020 has the same wear even though I've used the baby wipes and same Chemical Guys interior cleaner and brush. It's not bad, and I still love the white interior, but I'd like to try some other products to see if I can get them a little cleaner.
I've been tempted to try a magic eraser in some small inconspicuous spot but that seems like the nuclear option.

Have you guys tried the Gyeon Q² Leather Shield? I know they have cleaners and such to prep for it, maybe that will work then top it off with that coating treatment. I just assumed that this was the right of passage for white seat Teslas, lol.

I did apply it to my black seat MY but have not gone through anything hardcore yet to test out the durability. Only about 1000 miles on the car.

Have you guys tried the Gyeon Q² Leather Shield? I know they have cleaners and such to prep for it, maybe that will work then top it off with that coating treatment. I just assumed that this was the right of passage for white seat Teslas, lol.

I did apply it to my black seat MY but have not gone through anything hardcore yet to test out the durability. Only about 1000 miles on the car.
I applied it to my seats when they were brand new. Didn’t stop the creases/discoloration.

Ive had three Teslas with white seats now. One I used Gyeon Q² Leather Shield on, the middle I didnt, and now the 23 MYP I picked up 2 months ago I didnt as well. All wore and got the "stretch mark" discoloration to them in the same amount of time.

I use baby wipes a few times a week for a quick cleanup of the driver seat and then any cleaner I can grab occasionally, once every few weeks or so. I use Hydrosilex products and they seem to do pretty well!

HydroSilex Most Advanced Ceramic Coating and Surface Protection

• Informative
Reactions: wakkigy and 42M3
White seats are great looking! I had one car with a light cream colored interior and never again after that. Could never keep it clean and it showed every little spec of dirt.

I too have noticed creases in the seats but I have the black interior.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
White seats are great looking! I had one car with a light cream colored interior and never again after that. Could never keep it clean and it showed every little spec of dirt.

I too have noticed creases in the seats but I have the black interior.

I have an MYP with white interior and a MYLR with black. Overtime, the black creases show much harsher than the white for us. Youre right though with the specs of dirt, hair, etc. Im always wiping the white down. That being said, Im sure the black needs wiping too, but we cant tell it as bad, so devil's advocate, our white interior vehicles seats are clean. Black, not so much! HAHA!

I have an MYP with white interior and a MYLR with black. Overtime, the black creases show much harsher than the white for us. Youre right though with the specs of dirt, hair, etc. Im always wiping the white down. That being said, Im sure the black needs wiping too, but we cant tell it as bad, so devil's advocate, our white interior vehicles seats are clean. Black, not so much! HAHA!
I still wipe them down quite frequently. I am rather anal about keeping the batmobile clean and presentable.

Reactions: JaeTheDev
Ive had three Teslas with white seats now. One I used Gyeon Q² Leather Shield on, the middle I didnt, and now the 23 MYP I picked up 2 months ago I didnt as well. All wore and got the "stretch mark" discoloration to them in the same amount of time.

I use baby wipes a few times a week for a quick cleanup of the driver seat and then any cleaner I can grab occasionally, once every few weeks or so. I use Hydrosilex products and they seem to do pretty well!

HydroSilex Most Advanced Ceramic Coating and Surface Protection
Do you feel the Gyeon did anything? I’m considering maybe returning the bottle I bought from Amazon. Saw a recent Vlogger say to not use it…

Do you feel the Gyeon did anything? I’m considering maybe returning the bottle I bought from Amazon. Saw a recent Vlogger say to not use it…

I did not try Gyoen, but i do have a success story from today.

I was at my son's spring league football game today, and it poured on us the entire time. My wife and I both had jeans on. Took the two-hour ride home sitting like a wet dog and deep blue jean stains set right into my white seats. Tried the baby wipe method and no go. Did nothing. Grabbed some HydroSilex Plastic and Leather Interior Cleaner and a soft bristle brush and boom. Instantly gone.

Definitely a fan of this brand and going to do a video soon on my YT and IG showing the ease of use to get rid of deep stains with their product. SOLD!

Reactions: Ruffles and Kwame