Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White seats are too soft

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The seats are too soft IMHO. it’s a weird feeling. The bolsters are minimal. Yhey don’t hold you in while cornering.
The seats are not right for a performance oriented car. It’s a miss.
My seats are white, in case that matters.

Reactions: super20g
I think they are comfortable. I like soft seats that support my back and let me relax into them on long drives. I am far from overweight but I like a seat that doesn't hurt to sit in. I'm not in Nascar I don't need a seat with massive bolsters and harnesses that crunch me into racer position. I can handle the occasional lean on a fast corner to be comfortable the other 98% of the time.

I just picked up my car, and I really can't tell that much of a difference between the two seat colors. The white is definitely a little softer, but it's more of the texture than actual padding.

My only really issue with the white interior is it's a bit blinding. Maybe I'm just used to black interior, and it will take some getting used to. There is just a lot of light in the car. What is this stuff? I'm a Seattle person who is more used to shades of grey.

The lack of boosters is a miss on the P car because the P car really should have adaptive sports seats like what Porsche has. That being said I don't think it's terrible.

It's more of "they should have an option for people like me" kind of thing", but it's nothing worth worrying too much about it.

I'm more concerned with keeping it clean. I really think I went with form over function in picking the white interior. :)

I had a BMW 4 series convertible on rental when my S was being repaired. I had it 1.5 days before returning it after I made a 200 mile trip that day for a Cadillac. Seats were horrible on the BMW with 6k miles on odometer.

The silver one? It's like that new. I bought a BMW about a month after the Tesla. Sat in a bunch of cars at the BMW dealership while waiting for finance. The new BMW seats generally seem a lot harder and more uncomfortable than the ones from over a decade ago. And those were already pretty firm.

The silver one? It's like that new. I bought a BMW about a month after the Tesla. Sat in a bunch of cars at the BMW dealership while waiting for finance. The new BMW seats generally seem a lot harder and more uncomfortable than the ones from over a decade ago. And those were already pretty firm.
I believe it as silver although it was a while ago now and didn't really care to remember it. I mentioned the mileage signify that it should be broken in at that point and it's fairly new. I guess some people just have more cushion to the pushin' than me.