Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White seats option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had a loaner X with this color combination and I must tell you...it was striking. The white is bright white and it absolutely pops against the black accents.

You might want to give your Owner Advisor at the closest Tesla shop a heads-up of your interest. Good chance they could alert you when a car is received with the color combo.

Otherwise, there plenty of pictures available via google search.

I'll second CinRedMan's comments, I said I would never get white until I got a 100D loaner for 4 days. The seats were so soft and comfortable and love the new headrest design. The interior pops from a distance when walking up to it and really makes the car stand out. I've got the Performance interior on my RMC car but would consider the white on a future car..

I just had a loaner X with this color combination and I must tell you...it was striking. The white is bright white and it absolutely pops against the black accents.

You might want to give your Owner Advisor at the closest Tesla shop a heads-up of your interest. Good chance they could alert you when a car is received with the color combo.

Otherwise, there plenty of pictures available via google search.
Thanks!

I am looking for photos of the white seats with all black dash for the Model S. They took away the white lower dash a few weeks ago for the S only. No photos of this on google yet, other than from the design studio.

I had a loaner the other day with white seats, black headliner and dash, and full glass roof. It was too stark a contrast for me. (My S is white with grey seats and light headliner). It did seem like the seats might be slightly more comfortable than mine though.

Last edited:
We call the combination in our S 100D the "stormtrooper" configuration - with the ultra white seats and carbon fiber trim.

It's very striking - and after almost 13,000 miles, the ultra white is still ultra white - and the seats are still much software than the leather in our 5 year old S P85.

My wife wants the ultra white interior in her Model 3 - and that might impact when she'll place her order (if/when we're asked to configure).

Here are pics of the front and back from our Model X:

-peakrz7D7IPfhKcJqDSgAgzXW1T4xtp1znieV7YrOI54DA9RiWs_xZnPSShnj50a5jBPLSlqVDdEuhPRabjr-VKLdBvcK2cy-dwGiKC0XrCcAEfpIA1UXHvQYtrWzjOtf5ib5aT06S50_ueYSZatPGHvysAfOdEtQfkPQz8tu2kLpFU0cqQiTV2dzURNrKdf3PGRQ7QgyJDSYsAeAIRq3ak1OCz9QkwfEb1424qt5mcWVLolGxKzxMnXH6cPmulqoCRtAm2M0H1NikuC7qRaMNmXpO8ZJBgLboP79C-bLb9f2nJyCOO7u5qTjwhFeX4Q0tWysQNGr4x-WxVkUK5Q_efLKjQEFcyE2LJ19eBNXSci5qDqsLLCn9GWWMpgwbKr0NRkGYyyGcR_m5AeiP3HfGaZBT-ujx96EterJgJ_xZsoxLTpnxQQck65mMwfUUsMA-HHEKHTRrZSaZvWC9Edov3dDdhyCEpUWvcmVsnbcGLGnSGetNGiX5_XeIp-T7RYJ3-NA0KKprdoYDUa0t34U3LK4puz1bjzMOtpjPRPm5Ds4226g21ifumR-9wZpj_5ekxjsV5PdEq0r2weePSaeEml02jqaUHmc5qNFNGdb4=w1144-h858-no

K4ZPhEZ5w-vW5MbzIDl3xPScZYjw5Gjul3rRUWMWZ6jkGvwbFxNZfCwM19M8k5_wLukT8Kjk6mFfHF2wtySlT6m3b8nHRA72cuIQ0iHjBa7Cu8BjKuwYI3oe8k0l3bu90pDaV1ZpfmUAPSckLC9WgfVFMLeQR_a2pxp3aFMfyDFCJcmVEU6Dunj6I4gG_8pKMXezQtIdLJCimACSnPV0LTumZvnzTrcSLilxnN8jpA05qNb_62spXEf5RBufHWll7YMthII7JQXx1QfwbjBGQ0m3xD7uEv7RQC63Nd4sgFvPQ_1zY8TLHBh8jbz90zFRE1dMxhoE4Q-qIMkFqFDK_mLNksUpewS8ghcLl0iT5D7z_YkORemUBDyyTYX8PKPltEYLwnfrZL9hnSwCBQAHQvTHlTBb2EUdbCmKZ6Np6AWHebcjH2lvtSf9GC6kSLA3_xGdAGnNoCwicR-BawB_F1FSEt2FBcQC2nV-HXCQHJcoVwGjamQJZYtjlexKeoNbEjepWLjtg2xXmFExAwWPfwml70M-3PH9w6RiCuVDi4Lxko8roiz9a3RIjMJ4DTp7XjsW-bkZMS8iTWy3tYiWLsJM0mKqSyEMZSjLjRrDp8k=w1144-h858-no

Not exactly what you are looking for, but may help a bit.

Note: Fixed now I think.

Last edited: