Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WhiteStar styling ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was in LA today at the test drive event for the 1.5 tranny and two of the people there said they've seen the sedan. Whether that means the completed car or just the design, i don't know, but one said that it is "beautiful". It was mentioned that the Sedan is 90% complete.

Last edited:
I agree in contrast to the Cayenne which looks like someone took a Porsche and tried to make huge monster out of their design. I really dislike the Cayenne. So here's hoping for a Panamera lookalike for the Model S.

Cobos

Model S sneak peek

BusinessWeek

popup_0844_mz_tesla2.jpg

Last edited:
popup_0844_mz_tesla2-450.jpg

Usually there is some set-back for the tail light lense from the bumper.
Isn't there some risk of breaking the tail light from a low speed parking lot tap?

Maybe they plan to make the tail light out of some new flexible material?

Last edited:
Maybe he just isn't holding the cover up high enough, but I can't really see any sloping indicating where the trunk should be. I know it's supposed to be a hatchback, but since so many people are saying that it is not a traditional hatchback, but that it still looks very good, I assumed that it would be curved in a sloping manner somewhat resembling a regular sedan.

???