Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WhiteStar styling ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Road and Track

Is this the S?
teslastd9.jpg

RoadandTrack.com -- New Car Search - New & Future Cars: Tesla Builds a 4-Door (12/2008)

Last edited:
If the Model S ended up looking something like that R&T photoshop image, I wouldn't mind at all. I think it looks pretty good.

Agreed, if this is what the production Model S looks like and it meets current bounced around specs at ~60K then it could be one hell of a product.
I just hope Tesla stays afloat and committed to producing this vehicle, but speculation is for another thread. :wink:

- Mike

Though if the body style is something like that I figure calling it a 5 person car is a bit of a stretch. They've also earlier used more Limo like cars for comparison that all have in common a very useful back seat. I love the design of this one, but as a "family" car it must be horrible. Imagine navigating a screaming kid into a kid seat in that backseat :) This would be a better Bluestar IMHO as this is too small for at least what I would have envisioned.

Cobos

R&T describes it as a "photo-illustration", i.e. Photoshop.

There is a more honest description in the VW Roadster text on the next page.

If you can believe what you read on the Internet, Volkswagen will have a new mid-engine sports-car concept on display at the Los Angeles auto show this November — looking very similar to the photo-illustration seen here, we believe