Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WhiteStar styling ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Despite Franz von Holzhausen talking about a "sedan" last month, the rear side teaser shot shows a wide entrance opening typical for 5-door cars, so the BMW 5 GT rear might get close to what the Tesla Model S is gonna offer.

It will look absolutely nothing like the 5-Series GT. That is utter nonsense. Do you think Tesla is stupid enough to ruin their chances by making the Model S look horrible? Everyone who has seen the Model S at private previews says it looks amazing. Let's be realistic here.

Dude that's dangerously close to the Porchius...

Blended with 2010 Prius:
3282789300_c9fed1f6a0.jpg

(Note: This is NOT the actual model S - it is a cartoon blending of two vehicle pictures)

Last edited:
You really need to stop posting these illustrations. It could be very misleading to new visitors of this forum. It is not going to look like any of the illustrations posted. It will look much, much better.

And why the heck would you graft a much smaller car onto a much larger vehicle? The Model S is the size of a BMW 5-Series or Mercedes E-Class. It is not a compact car.

Last edited:
Ease up rampage TEG is playing with his photoshop skills. No problem with that. And what's the big problem with a station wagon? Most decent looking sedans has a station wagon version as well. I doubt Tesla at least in the near future will offer two body version of the Model S, but even Elon Musk has said at some point that they can do different body versions.

Cobos

OK, I will stop. Sorry.

Don't listen to him TEG. Even though some of your "concoctions" might not be what people are hoping for, it is nice to have somebody playing around with what it might look like. And if you want to prevent "newbies" from being confused you could put disclaimers on your pictures saying something like "Personal mock up based on combination with "car x.""

So, while some of your mock ups might have scared me :tongue:, I appreciate at least having a visualization of a possible (no matter how small) look of the Model S.

-Shark2k

I am sorry for being rude. Just put a disclaimer so newbies know it's not real. The only reason I see a problem is people often send me pix they find on the web thinking they are real when they are not. Again, didn't mean to be rude. Keep working on your ps skills, just make sure people know it's not based on real I formation. I suggest basing your model s mockups on the jaguar c-xf or volvo s60 concept.

I am sorry for being rude. Just put a disclaimer so newbies know it's not real. The only reason I see a problem is people often send me pix they find on the web thinking they are real when they are not. Again, didn't mean to be rude. Keep working on your ps skills, just make sure people know it's not based on real I formation. I suggest basing your model s mockups on the jaguar c-xf or volvo s60 concept.

Hi rampage,

Perhaps you might want to introduce yourself to the forum - you imply you are in a position to be receiving pics from people?

Also you seem quite sure in your language about what TEG should be basing his mockups on.

It will be interesting to see if TEG gets it close with any of his designs.

I can only hope he does not. Otherwise, Tesla Motors is as dead as dead it can only be. All those pics don't bring anything new to the table except confusion and visual pain.

You cannot design a car neather hint at it just by gluing two halves of completely different designs togeter. One thing is to scetch ideas......