Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who else received 2019.16.3.2?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I woke up to this update this morning coming from 2019.16.3. The release notes are the same though. Anybody notice any changes? Haven’t had a chance to test it. Lane departure avoidance & Emergency Last Departure Avoidance was bad on 2019.16.3. When I actually wanted to change lanes it kept pushing me back into the lane which is very dangerous maybe they tweaked this?

I woke up to this update this morning coming from 2019.16.3. The release notes are the same though. Anybody notice any changes? Haven’t had a chance to test it. Lane departure avoidance & Emergency Last Departure Avoidance was bad on 2019.16.3. When I actually wanted to change lanes it kept pushing me back into the lane which is very dangerous maybe they tweaked this?
Did you use your turn signal before moving to the next lane? My LDA works well unless I don’t use the turn signal, then it does it’s job by keeping me inside my lane.

Fred

Reactions: MikkoJ
I Got it on Friday evening but I have noticed no difference from 16.2... perhaps fewer false warnings about the side of the road being detected as an obstacle on sharp bends. I have no EAP though, so maybe all changes do not affect normal use (I mean the use with only the basic AP functions of the car).

Got 16.3.2 on 20190531 at about 9 AM.
Probably due to geography... here in Finland 16.2 did not offer noa. This one does, plus the mentioned lane departure things. So now it does yell at me e. g. when dodging bikers, at least across yellow lines. Of course not using any stinking turn signals. (Kidding: I do use it, a lot. Just not that time due to no other traffic & only like half a meter cross.)
Testing that stuff a bit more later today.

• Love
Reactions: Nhwolf