Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who has a Reus Audio System - Which option did you go with?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking into upgrading my standard audio system with Reus Audio system, everything I've read on the forums has been positive and it seems the go to option. I spoke with Cliff at Reus and he has a trip to the Phoenix area coming up so it looks like a great fit - told him I love how my wife's Mercedes Burmester audio system sounds and he said with the Reus, it should should just as good, if not better.

For the guys that have already gone through with this upgrade, which package did you go with and any additional input or reviews you can give?

I'm looking into upgrading my standard audio system with Reus Audio system, everything I've read on the forums has been positive and it seems the go to option. I spoke with Cliff at Reus and he has a trip to the Phoenix area coming up so it looks like a great fit - told him I love how my wife's Mercedes Burmester audio system sounds and he said with the Reus, it should should just as good, if not better.

For the guys that have already gone through with this upgrade, which package did you go with and any additional input or reviews you can give?
Huh...funny I just talked with there GM (Cliff)this morning in Orange, Ca. not far from me about costs and installation but really not sure if I want to invest $3500 in audio??

Reactions: ACA Man
I’d the did the full, no options left Reus install about three years ago and I don’t regret it one bit. I haven’t heard a better system in any car, including Tesla’s. Most of the music I listen to is in the car so quality is critical for me.

I posted a long thread on the install. You may want to search for it.

Reactions: THXULTRA
I’d the did the full, no options left Reus install about three years ago and I don’t regret it one bit. I haven’t heard a better system in any car, including Tesla’s. Most of the music I listen to is in the car so quality is critical for me.

I posted a long thread on the install. You may want to search for it.

I think they may have changed some options since, but not sure, Cliff said something about it but it may just be the same items, just packaged differently.

Did you get the option with the dual subwoofers?

Once upon a time, we were going to work side by side with Reus himself on cross-referencing between our 2 companies but, due to undisclosed reasons, we decided not to go ahead.

Anyhow, as far as car audio is concerned, let me do some digging.
May be I should start a new venture in addition to our high end home audio?

Reactions: bnsfengineer
Once upon a time, we were going to work side by side with Reus himself on cross-referencing between our 2 companies but, due to undisclosed reasons, we decided not to go ahead.

Anyhow, as far as car audio is concerned, let me do some digging.
May be I should start a new venture in addition to our high end home audio?
Being an Audiophile as I know you are;)...what would you score your current system??

Reactions: ACA Man
Nobody else has more to say about the Reus system in a Tesla?
I am planning to have my model X done this WE. But I am just taking a chance, and hoping it is really good, as I am an audiophile myself.
I have a Reus in my 2013 Model s, and I love it, keep in mind that when the Model S first came out both the standard and upgrades systems where not that good. I think they have improved and my Model X has the upgraded system and it is pretty good. I think you will like the Reus system, more clarity and better bass, crisper sound.