Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I sent the following email to early access and fsd beta; will let you know if I receive anything other than an automated reply.

Hello FSD and Early Access team,

can you please clarify if a Model S originally built with AP2.0 (from late 2016 or ealry 2017) and later upgraded (FSD HW3 + MCU2) is eligible to be part of the easrly access FSD Beta?
I am not able to find evidence of such configuration with a safety score of 100 that received 2021.32.25

Thank you in advance.
Regards

You sent this to earlyaccess@tesla?

Honestly, I doubt they will reply. It seems like the only way to elicit any response from Tesla, especially about the beta, is to tweet at Elon, but even then what he tweets back isn't truthful. He said everyone who got a 100 score will get the beta, which we now know is not the case.

Well, I sent the following email to early access and fsd beta; will let you know if I receive anything other than an automated reply.

Hello FSD and Early Access team,

can you please clarify if a Model S originally built with AP2.0 (from late 2016 or ealry 2017) and later upgraded (FSD HW3 + MCU2) is eligible to be part of the easrly access FSD Beta?
I am not able to find evidence of such configuration with a safety score of 100 that received 2021.32.25

Thank you in advance.
Regards
@valem I sent this one 24 hours ago and only received an automated "DO NOT REPLY" reply email back. I didn't expect a response, but it did feel good to type it pout and hit the "Send" button. Silence since. Here's what I sent....

"Hello team,

There is a lot of discontent on the various Tesla forums about the apparent exclusion of Refreshed MS LR/Plaid yoke cars; cars that haven’t received either the 2021.36 yoke improvements, or the beta FSD release (for those with 100 scores) – only the “Button” release, 2021.32.22…. Can you please shed some light on this issue?"

You sent this to earlyaccess@tesla?

Honestly, I doubt they will reply. It seems like the only way to elicit any response from Tesla, especially about the beta, is to tweet at Elon, but even then what he tweets back isn't truthful. He said everyone who got a 100 score will get the beta, which we now know is not the case.
I sent it to both earlyaccess and fsdbeta... I don't expect any reply but I sent it anyway.
If I know my car is excluded I want to get out of the queue and stop this safety score nonsense.

Reactions: jebinc
I sent it to both earlyaccess and fsdbeta... I don't expect any reply but I sent it anyway.
If I know my car is excluded I want to get out of the queue and stop this safety score nonsense.
@valem The nonsense is also them collecting all of your data (because you pushed the button allowing them to do so), so they can use it for whatever purposes - including the relaunching of their expanded insurance products!

Good news everyone. We can all once again lose a bid for entry into FSD Beta as soon as "next week" i.e. 3 weeks (human time) to conincide for the release of 10.3

So in November, you can feel this way all over again. Yay!

1634093882792.png

Good news everyone. We can all once again lose a bid for entry into FSD Beta as soon as "next week" i.e. 3 weeks (human time) to conincide for the release of 10.3

So in November, you can feel this way all over again. Yay!

View attachment 720842
Oh, and folks, keep driving your cars like nannies until then to keep your scores up, and thank you for collecting another 2-3 weeks of good driving data. We need this data to expand our insurance product line! 🤣🤣

@jebinc don’t know if you saw this apparently at least one refresh s is in beta. Looks like it’s an eap person and not sure if this makes you more or less angry but at least there are builds of the software for your car hopefully that means you get it soon.
@TechNeutral Thanks, but there have been many posts tonight in many threads pointing out this well known Tesla EAP/NDA tester, with safety score of 95, running a later release (.26) of the software. @MarcG

I'd guess this is the test. For future posters who had "100", I'd suggest including:

1) Did you have an overall score of "100" by noon EDT on Friday (I'm guessing the afternoon downtime was the cutoff)
2) were you > 100 miles at that same time?
3) what model car are you talking about?

Clearly we're seeing fewer MS/MS (non-Plaid) vehicles, maybe yolk-steering as well. But it's also still actively being pushed, per TeslaFi.
1) Yes, hit Safety Score 100 on Thursday, Oct 7th
2) Yes, total of 700+ miles
3) 2016 Model X with HW3 and MCU2

I do think that there are other Model Xs, that have received the update. Here's one of them:

Anyways, it sucks that we don't get what was promised. Very disappointing.

1) Yes (only dipped to 99 on Tue/Wed, back to 100 by Thur)
2) Yes (~300 miles)
3) 2017 X (as has been stated, there's a theory that no former AP 2.0 such as my car was selected)

I've also tried Tweeting, emailing, etc with no expectation that we'll get an answer much less a fix. My guess is our chances have been lowered even more by those who are pleading their case to bend the rules ("help me, I dropped to 99 on Fri", etc). So our pleas may be further getting lost in the noise. We actually met all requirements and are just wanting the software pushed or an explanation. Even a "Sorry, but we aren't able to support AP 2.0 cars who've been upgraded or refresh/Plaid at this time". I'm guessing/hoping we'll be prioritized over 99'ers. Who knows at this point. If we're excluded on purpose, not sure that will change before the next minor release 10.3.

I'd guess this is the test. For future posters who had "100", I'd suggest including:

1) Did you have an overall score of "100" by noon EDT on Friday (I'm guessing the afternoon downtime was the cutoff)
2) were you > 100 miles at that same time?
3) what model car are you talking about?

Clearly we're seeing fewer MS/MS (non-Plaid) vehicles, maybe yolk-steering as well. But it's also still actively being pushed, per TeslaFi.
1. No, I only got my score back above 100 Friday evening.
2. I did have over 100 miles
3. 2021 Model Y

1. No, I only got my score back above 100 Friday evening.
2. I did have over 100 miles
3. 2021 Model Y
I pressed the "button" on 9/25.
My score was 100 as of Wednesday, 10/6.
As of Friday 10/8 EOD I had 750+ miles, @ 100.
I'm currently @ 1051miles @ 100 as of 10/13.
My car is a mid-2017 S75D with EAP/FSD AP2.0/MCU1 (originally) upgraded to HW3/MCU2, meaning no interior camera.
I received no email, and my Safety Score is still being tracked/reported. My car has not received the FSD Beta.
Per Tesla's disclosed criteria, I should have been included in the first Beta wave.

I pressed the "button" on 9/25.
My score was 100 as of Wednesday, 10/6.
As of Friday 10/8 EOD I had 750+ miles, @ 100.
I'm currently @ 1051miles @ 100 as of 10/13.
My car is a mid-2017 S75D with EAP/FSD AP2.0/MCU1 (originally) upgraded to HW3/MCU2, meaning no interior camera.
I received no email, and my Safety Score is still being tracked/reported. My car has not received the FSD Beta.
Per Tesla's disclosed criteria, I should have been included in the first Beta wave.
I agree. The cut off was arbitrary. Additionally the goal posts kept moving. And, of course, the scoring is flawed which makes it a pain to drive. And now it will be at least 4 weeks of driving that way to have a chance. Perhaps longer if they, as mentioned, start throttling the new additions in some other way then just score. Oh and it appears as if some vehicles are being skipped.

If you had > 100 miles by noon on Friday I would say you’re in the ‘skipped vehicle’ list.