Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who with a score of 100 and more than 100 miles is still waiting for FSD roll out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked GreenTheOnly if he thought cameras might be the reason why FSD is not on any MCU1/AP2 -> MCU2/AP3 upgrade cars. His response is above.

We've seen OEM's with AP 2.5 get FSD - I have no idea if those cars also lack the referenced steering rack or e-fuse block.

Why can't someone just tell us what's going on? Very strange.
More “sad” than “strange”.

I asked GreenTheOnly if he thought cameras might be the reason why FSD is not on any MCU1/AP2 -> MCU2/AP3 upgrade cars. His response is above.

We've seen OEM's with AP 2.5 get FSD - I have no idea if those cars also lack the referenced steering rack or e-fuse block.

What a circus. Keeping people in the dark. Would be so easy to fix with communication. Not ruling it out, but it’d be silly if it was just the cameras. I haven’t followed the DIY’ers who have done it (go from 2.0 to 2.5 cameras), but I believe it was just a few hundred bucks. Can’t speak for everyone, but I would pay that just so I don’t have to wait for some theoretical final product my grandkids may see some day. It still is just weird that they wouldn’t limit our participation in the safety score. I need to quit thinking about it. Just makes me annoyed.

Reactions: KArnold
100miles…. How about us that have 1,000-2,000+miles in the last 17days???
No kidding, and I will add to that; 100 perfect scores and no beta FSD download for the "effort". And yeah, it was a lot of time (and stressful effort at that) wasted as well. I don't like people/companies wasting my time. I have less of an issue with delays and slides, but this time, my time was wasted and my Plaid accrued needless mileage as well. Not a good look, IMHO.

Yea the 100 miles seems very low and not enough for a decent representation of driving. That is like only 7 miles a day.

I'm at 980 miles and now trying to dive as little as possible for 3 reasons.
  • As your milage gets higher correcting a down score requires even more "perfect" miles be driven (which makes the 100 ridiculous low)
  • Sick and tied of driving like a "granny" and in everyone's way
  • Absolutely demoralizing and disheartening getting in my 3 and knowing I SHOULD have the Beta and don't

No kidding, and I will add to that; 100 perfect scores and no beta FSD download for the "effort". And yeah, it was a lot of time (and stressful effort at that) wasted as well. I don't like people/companies wasting my time. I have less of an issue with delays and slides, but this time, my time was wasted and my Plaid accrued needless mileage as well. Not a good look, IMHO.
I didn’t try to drive that much, I travel for work and average about 100-120miles/day. This is everyday for me. Oh well.

Reactions: Sporty and jebinc
Stupid question: How can you tell via the app how many miles you've driven?

I'm at a score of 95 (so I know I shouldn't expect FSD until next year at the earliest), but I don't see a "Milage analyzed" or similar on the phone app.
But do keep racking up those life-sucking granny driving miles, and collecting data for them, while trying to maintain that 95 score!

Reactions: LowlyOilBurner

I'm at a score of 95 (so I know I shouldn't expect FSD until next year at the earliest), but I don't see a "Milage analyzed" or similar on the phone app.
Each day has that day's miles and you have to add them. Best way is to use n.one.one excellent spreed sheet. This way you can see everything and even check to see hyopotheticly what your score will be in the future.

Reactions: Sporty
So old news..... Anything more current from EM? Perhaps an admission of guilt for screwing over the yokers?! 😆
The Yokers. Love the new term.

Really ashamed that we don't get any feedback from Tesla and that we have to rely on Hackers to figure out what's going on. Thank you HaCkErS!

We know there is reports on TeslaFi that show some non camera vehicles that have the beta but, are there any owners in this thread that have it?

But do keep racking up those life-sucking granny driving miles, and collecting data for them, while trying to maintain that 95 score!
Actually, it doesn't seem to be hard for me to keep well over 90 percent.

The Tesla score isn't effected by speeding. I've certainly gone 20+ miles over the posted limit without losing any points. In fact, the only thing I routinely lose points for is aggressive turning. I like hard turns and won't give them up for a better score. :cool:

Reactions: jebinc
1) Yes, hit Safety Score 100 on Thursday, Oct 7th
2) Yes, total of 700+ miles
3) 2016 Model X with HW3 and MCU2

I do think that there are other Model Xs, that have received the update. Here's one of them:

Anyways, it sucks that we don't get what was promised. Very disappointing.
Looks like no one with an original AP2 car (Late 2016, early 2017 upgraded to HW3 and MCU2) received it.

Yea the 100 miles seems very low and not enough for a decent representation of driving. That is like only 7 miles a day.
Definitely agree that getting a respectable representation of regular driving is important. The FSD beta is mostly for city streets, right? Are people really driving *hundreds* of miles on city streets? My take had been a lot of the people high on the various leaderboards did more highway driving.

Reactions: EVNow
Before this arbitrary Safety Score nonsense, I used to love driving my Tesla. Now I hate it. I'm driving like some limp dick coward afraid of getting cut off or taking a corner at a reasonable speed. My first day, I scored an 86 because regen braking slowed me too quickly. Huh?

Look, realistically, no one is gonna get it next week. I say we revolt and try for the LOWEST scores.

At least 8 more days of this? 🥵
Screenshot_20211014-160254.png

In the safety score page go to daily totals. You can go forward & back to each day and each day has a total. There’s a spread sheet on one of these threads you can enter them into and it will let you figure out how new daily totals will effect your score.

Definitely agree that getting a respectable representation of regular driving is important. The FSD beta is mostly for city streets, right? Are people really driving *hundreds* of miles on city streets? My take had been a lot of the people high on the various leaderboards did more highway driving.
I agree.. they way to get a high score is to use AP on the highway. Which isn’t what fsd beta is about right now. It was all a game.

Reactions: jebinc