Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's coming to TMC Connect 2016?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CatB

Supporting Member
Remember the good old days when the old forum had TMC Connect badges so we could see who has been and who is going? Well, I miss that. I'm gleaning this sub-forum to get some idea of who is coming (brianman, lorih, rolo, and of course, Doug and Danny - psyched to see you all again :)), but then I go to my local forum or the short-term investor forum and have no idea who will be there. And maybe people who are coming to GF party but haven't yet (I can't imagine, but it's possible) signed up for TMC will realize they're missing out.

Yeah, the badges on the forum are useful.

But not as useful as the badges we wear at the conference that have our username and avatar picture on them!

(I'll be at TMC Connect, the GF opening event, and Party at Picnic Creek).

I don't think I've met any of you IRL before, but I'll be there.
Yeah, it'll be fun to meet you, especially since I feel like I know you already.

In fact, I half-expect Andrewket and or AaronS to say 'yeah, Cat, you've met him, he's the guy ..." :rolleyes:
Just like Lanny did when he pointed me to video from TRT2015, the last time I didn't "recognize" someone by their TMC handle.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
I'm coming to TMC Connect and Bonnie's party but not the GigaParty unless someone is feeling generous. Driving down solo from Seattle via Boise.

I was at Connect 2015 but didn't really get a chance to meet too may folks as I was caught up in enjoying the boy band, One Direction! (and their fans staying at our hotel)o_O
image.jpeg

Actually, I was a little disappointed as I didn't find good ways last year to say hello to some of the folks I've only "met" in the forum. Hope to correct that this year. :)

Yay!! Are you driving out again this year?

Nope...not this year, I wish though. Cat, didn't last year you say you wanted to drive to TMC Connect in 2016? And I said that I might consider it also.

Funny thing is, about 15 minutes ago I thought to myself, if I pack my bags and leave right now, and start to drive, I could likely be in Reno on Wednesday. I do like to do crazy things, but not a 3,000 mile impromptu road trip.

In a bit, when I go to my car, maybe I will put into the car nav the Atlantis and see how long and how many miles it would be.

Nope...not this year, I wish though. Cat, didn't last year you say you wanted to drive to TMC Connect in 2016? And I said that I might consider it also.

Funny thing is, about 15 minutes ago I thought to myself, if I pack my bags and leave right now, and start to drive, I could likely be in Reno on Wednesday. I do like to do crazy things, but not a 3,000 mile impromptu road trip.

In a bit, when I go to my car, maybe I will put into the car nav the Atlantis and see how long and how many miles it would be.
I've been wanting to drive X-country for TMC the last 3 years... Yes!
But every year, I feel too behind on work, and it doesn't happen. Some day it will work out...