Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's coming to TMC Connect 2016?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for backfilling for us.

JCadman AustinEV and a future Tesla recruit is en route with us :)

Us and a kid we kidnapped at the airport

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    274.9 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: NJ Plugin
Will be driving up early tomorrow (Friday) morning... Any recommendations or warnings about parking at the event? (Will not be needing charging.)
There is Tesla exclusive parking at the Atlantis. We have a whole lot blocked off and it's cool to see all the Teslas there. Then you take the skybridge over through the Atlantis. Long walk but air-conditioned.

I believe you can also park at the convention center. Their lot is still a bit of a walk.

Last edited:
There is Tesla exclusive parking at the Atlantis. We have a whole lot blocked off and it's cool to see all the Teslas there. Then you take the skybridge over through the Atlantis. Long walk but air-conditioned.

I believe you can also park at the convention center. Their lot is still a bit of a walk.

For archive purposes (if we pick this venue again in the future, which would be great), I was able to park at the Convention Center in either Lot A or B, both of which were empty when I arrived at 8am this morning. The lots are at the left hand corner as you face the Center, a trivial walk to the front door. Both lots were still essentially empty when I left about 5pm. So, for those not staying over or attending an event at the hotel (and not needing charging), this was by far the best choice for parking.

Last edited: