Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki posts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do I make a wiki post? I wanted to try out the new tech that doug mentioned.
Right now only admin (meaning me) can make a post a wiki. Eventually other mods will be able to do it after some training. For now just post in this thread where you'd like a wiki post and it will be considered.

I'll make a wiki post below so people can experiment. If multiple people are editing at the same time, the last one to click save wins. Also I made a custom

This is a test wiki...

chicken crossing the street...while I was staring at the 17" for too long

But did you notice the man in the gorilla suit walk across the screen at 1'02"? :wink:

That's no Gorilla, that's my husband!

Testing tables

#ListSeqVINUserStatusDate(s)LocationModelExteriorInteriorTrimWheelsAirPanoLeatherChildArmorHPWC
1SSL7764RoblabScheduled9/12?S85Custom??19"XX????
2SSL8870dadaleusDelivered9/8Fremont factoryP85Sig RedBlackCarbon Fibre21" GreyXXX???
3SSL12696Bifff67Scheduled9/21-10/5Washington, DCP85Sig RedBlackCarbon Fibre19"XXX
X
4SSL180116ZythrynScheduled9/20 - 10/4Minnesota85????????X?
5Sig495189NC Model SScheduled9/28-10/8Fayetteville, NC85Sig RedTanGlossy Obeche19"XXX

Last edited by a moderator:
For now just post in this thread where you'd like a wiki post and it will be considered.

Pls make this a wiki: thanks.

Reactions: bhzmark