Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will I be happy with a complete base MS60?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next gen seats
Followed by enhanced auto pilot (would only be for family trips/vacation drives to Disney for example)

The next gen seats I feel I would regret not getting, I live in S. Florida where it is an oven 365 a year.

I guess you are referring to the ventilated Premium Seats that came with the PUP package?

Tesla just discontinued those.

So if you want ventilated seats, look for inventory or CPO that has them...

Don't get me wrong, I loved my 60 for 3 years and 48,000 miles. I loved every single minute spent in it, even with no AP, no parking sensors, manual folding mirrors, etc. I just love my new 90D a little bit more...and she loves me (don't judge us).

I guess my point is, you will love the 60, but I'd recommend a CPO 85 or bigger with AP.

One nice thing about a new 60 are the software upgrade possibilities: 75 battery, Enhanced Autopilot and Full self-driving can be enabled after the fact, if need be.

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
When ordering my P85D we were sitting in the Tesla store for about 3 hours trying to figure out which Battery, Options, Color, Wheels to get but we Choose to get a P85D and max out the options and lose Rear Facing Jumps seats since our kids were in High School. We've maxed out all of our Tesla's excluding RFS. But would still be happy if all of our car's had ZERO options what so ever there is no way not to be HAPPY with a Tesla at all Fully Loaded or Bare-Bones.:) So enjoy it while you can.