Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Willing to rent your Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My birthday's coming up in February, so I wanted to do something fun and different, and was thinking it would be a cool experience for my wife and I to rent a Model 3 for a day or two! (can you tell I'm a Tesla nerd? ;))

We plan to drive around the area and maybe take a day trip to Amador. It would give us a good chance to see how the M3 works for our family. Ideally, I'm looking to try an M3 with EAP.

Just to be transparent, we would need to install a car seat for a 1.5 year-old, but we would use a car seat protector and also protect your seats with a blanket or towel. We of course would take extremely good care of your car, clean and wash it when we're done, keep it charged (paying for any Supercharger costs), and promise to baby it! In case it matters to you, I have a perfect driving record and scored 100 on my written DMV test (21 years ago). :D

I live in Rocklin, CA, so any of you Rocklin/Roseville/Sacramento owners who are willing to allow a fellow TMC member rent your M3 for a day or two around Feb 9th, please PM me! I would be eternally grateful. :)

Thanks, I found someone renting one in Sacramento, but the Turo ad doesn't indicate whether it has EAP, and there is no way to message the owner without first reserving (and possibly losing the ~$20 trip fee if canceling). :(

Don't know if it will help you or not, but here's my code for $25 if you can use it.
James gave you $25 off your first trip

Reactions: T-Will