Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

With all the upcoming deliveries soon, I made a list of necessary and nice to have accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my Model 3 for almost 2 months now, and have bought a ton of mostly subtle accessories that you may/may not find helpful:

Tesla Model 3 Must Have and Nice to Have Accessories

Let me know if you have any suggestions to add and/or have questions on why I chose something.

Enjoy your new/current cars!
Looks like a few of the URLs are broken in the doc when I try and click on my phone.

0F66C2DA-8835-4E46-916C-CA3B5B51FFB0.jpeg
Interesting on the performance brake and electric pedal. Says for model S and X. Does it fit the 3? slide on?
Yes fits nicely, the brake pedal is maybe half a cm wider on the backing but is very snug. For the brake pedal just pull off on it as it’s installed via the back wrapping around the metal. For the accelerator slide on

• Helpful
Reactions: ebmcs03
Thanks. Any chance someone has a picture of the Aeros with the rimblades?

I'll try to remember to take pictures of my wheels with rimblades on. Its not noticeable at all as it looks like the tire is just extended a bit further in. Some people might hate this since it makes it look that the rims are a tiny bit smaller. But after two curb rash experiences in the past 2 months, its worth it, for me.

• Helpful
Reactions: kwest2