Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrapped Tesla - Grey Chrome Delete to match Rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date: May 22nd (Right after Tesla announced free supercharging and before they could change their mind)
Delivery window: June 20th - July 4th
Actual Delivery: July 13th
Make: 100D 6 Seat configuration

Took Delivery at Wrap Specialties in WoodBridge NJ, so they could wrap the Vehicle ASAP. I had the BlackVue 2CH installed at an incredible price. (PM me if you are interested and in the area)

My Wife and I absolutely love how this came out. On the drive home, multiple feedback from other drivers. The dudes on the block had a test spin already. Installer, Marcos noted that this was his first chrome delete that was not black. This looked great in the sun, but I'll capture that tomorrow.

Attachments

• Chrome Delete Side Insignia.JPG
    Chrome Delete Side Insignia.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 318
  • Driveway Flash.JPG
    Driveway Flash.JPG
    339.5 KB · Views: 282
  • Driveway Winged.JPG
    Driveway Winged.JPG
    410.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Front View Inside.JPG
    Front View Inside.JPG
    386.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Rear View Inside.JPG
    Rear View Inside.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 274
  • Satin Chrome Delete.JPG
    Satin Chrome Delete.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 277
  • Side View Inside.JPG
    Side View Inside.JPG
    372.2 KB · Views: 277
  • Outside Shop.jpg
    Outside Shop.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 274
Order date: May 22nd (Right after Tesla announced free supercharging and before they could change their mind)
Delivery window: June 20th - July 4th
Actual Delivery: July 13th
Make: 100D 6 Seat configuration

Took Delivery at Wrap Specialties in WoodBridge NJ, so they could wrap the Vehicle ASAP. I had the BlackVue 2CH installed at an incredible price. (PM me if you are interested and in the area)

My Wife and I absolutely love how this came out. On the drive home, multiple feedback from other drivers. The dudes on the block had a test spin already. Installer, Marcos noted that this was his first chrome delete that was not black. This looked great in the sun, but I'll capture that tomorrow.

WOW! I love the matte finish! It's like you have a brand new color. I'm looking into getting grey rims and I think the grey chrome delete looks absolutely amazing!!!

Do you mind me asking how much just for the chrome delete or you worked out a packaged deal with the wrap? Thanks!