Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I am located in Toronto, ON. I have a 2013 Model S and currently am looking for a of set of OEM 19" Rims, with or without TPMS depending on if it's an older type of TPMS.
I am buying this set as winter wheels. If you have a winter wheel set for sale with reasonable tread left, I am open to it too.
I am open to any alternative offer of winter sets, Rims only, TPMS only, etc.
Thanks

Hi all,

I am located in Toronto, ON. I have a 2013 Model S and currently am looking for a of set of OEM 19" Rims, with or without TPMS depending on if it's an older type of TPMS.
I am buying this set as winter wheels. If you have a winter wheel set for sale with reasonable tread left, I am open to it too.
I am open to any alternative offer of winter sets, Rims only, TPMS only, etc.
Thanks

I have a nearly new set in Ottawa with or without sottozeros. I'd like to get $2k for them, which is about a 30% discount.

image.jpeg