Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SevenWithaT

Jun 8, 2016
Canada
Hi all,

I am located in Toronto, ON. I have a 2013 Model S and currently am looking for a of set of OEM 19" Rims, with or without TPMS depending on if it's an older type of TPMS.
I am buying this set as winter wheels. If you have a winter wheel set for sale with reasonable tread left, I am open to it too.
I am open to any alternative offer of winter sets, Rims only, TPMS only, etc.
Thanks

Sgutz

Mar 28, 2015
Ottawa,ON,Canada
Hi all,

I am located in Toronto, ON. I have a 2013 Model S and currently am looking for a of set of OEM 19" Rims, with or without TPMS depending on if it's an older type of TPMS.
I am buying this set as winter wheels. If you have a winter wheel set for sale with reasonable tread left, I am open to it too.
I am open to any alternative offer of winter sets, Rims only, TPMS only, etc.
Thanks

I have a nearly new set in Ottawa with or without sottozeros. I'd like to get $2k for them, which is about a 30% discount.

image.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC