TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB- Model 3 soon

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by bp7989, Jul 20, 2018.

1. bp7989

bp7989 Member

I have need for 2nd car in my family and considering M3. If i order now, it might take time, so if anyone has below configuration as reservation or for sale, please let me know -

exterior color can be any non-black (prefer - grey, silver, red or white)

upload_2018-7-20_13-41-35.png

2. cellphonechris

3. bp7989

bp7989 Member

@cellphonechris Thank you for the reply. yes i have checked on that and keep watching. If i get new one, I get 55,000 - 7500 = 47,500. Which is my actual budget actually. and so i am looking for M3 in that range. everywhere else it's above 50k.

4. cellphonechris

5. bp7989

bp7989 Member

@cellphonechris i asked this guy and i think it's sold or someone already interested to come today or something. btw, thanks for sharing that. Appreciate that.

6. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

Wasn’t there someone that placed an order and now doesn’t want it with delivery soon.