Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB Model S85 AP1, Tech package, Pano roof in the $50k range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a friend in the DC area that is looking for an S85 with the above criteria. He will travel to pick it up. He wasn't specific on color, but asked me to help him find one. He likes the idea of CPO, but a good deal on a non CPO is worth looking into.

John

I think that's going to be a hard find right now. For an S85 with AP, I think you'll be lucky to find one in the mid to upper 50s unless it has high mileage. I've seen 2014 S85's for lower 50s but none had AP. For reference, I got a 2014 S60 with AP in the low 50s a few months ago, but had to add supercharging ($2500), and that was about the cheapest I have seen.

When I was looking recently, I couldn't find any with AP in that price range. I ended up about $10k more (after tax incentive) for a new facelift s60 showroom model, with only a few options (paint, pano, next gen seats, AP, and premium interior).

I have a friend in the DC area that is looking for an S85 with the above criteria. He will travel to pick it up. He wasn't specific on color, but asked me to help him find one. He likes the idea of CPO, but a good deal on a non CPO is worth looking into.

John

John,

Unfortunately that is going to be on the low end and I don't think you will find one at that price for awhile!

You can find that all day on a car WITHOUT autopilot!

You are looking at $60+k!

You can keep an eye out here:

https://ev-cpo.com/

Last edited: