Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tesla Model S 2016.5 - 90D or 100D - with FUSC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

Trying my luck here. I am currently in the market to buy a Tesla Model S 2016.5 with either a 90D or 100D battery.

At minimum the car should have EAP and Free Transferable Supercharging (FUSC). So basically an AP2+

I would prefer the car to have full options; so with subzero, smart suspension and premium audio + premium package but its not mandatory to have all three.

Willing to pay top dollar for it. Please reach out to me if you have this car with your offer.

Hey everyone,

Trying my luck here. I am currently in the market to buy a Tesla Model S 2016.5 with either a 90D or 100D battery.

At minimum the car should have EAP and Free Transferable Supercharging (FUSC). So basically an AP2+

I would prefer the car to have full options; so with subzero, smart suspension and premium audio + premium package but its not mandatory to have all three.

Willing to pay top dollar for it. Please reach out to me if you have this car with your offer.
Have a 2016.5 90D with EAD, FUSC, Subzero, audio+ (no smart suspension) in NYC area. Let me know if you're interested
See link here: FS: 2016.5 Model S 90D, 34,XXX miles $50995