Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X-Care Experiences

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your choice ron81, I know how Xcare works and have used it with no problems. Actually going in Monday for another Tesla repair. Xcare service has been stellar for me in the past and now in the future. Personally I have never heard of Evolve so I have no idea how their service is or what other people have said about them. The price sounds good but you usually get what you pay for.

Yeah, prior quotes for xcare were good, but now xcare quotes are way steep and seems rip off (at same time old Tesla car values going to ground)

I guess either explorer more warranty companies or learn DIY :p (which is getting easier with parts and instructions availability)

huge gap in pricing on 2019 MX : i.e Xcare around $6500 VS $3K on evolve (For same 6 yr, 75K miles, no deductible)

per Evolve contract - If it's covered under the Tesla's manufacturer warranty, it is covered under this factory warranty unless stated otherwise in the extended warranty.

Does Evolve cover DU and battery? XC changed their pricing a while back and now include DU/battery with eligible vehicles.

2017 Audi A4, $2500
2018 Audi $3500
Mercedes $2000
Just Google Audi headlight replacement cost, Mercedes replacement cost, etc.

Glad to have informed you. 🙂

From Kelly Blue Book: "For example, the headlight module for a 2022 Subaru Forester costs from about $600 to $900, depending on model; 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited, $675; 2020 Toyota Corolla, $900; 2019 Cadillac XT5, $1,350; 2018 Volvo XC90, $2,800. The headlight module for a 2019 Tesla Model 3 is about $1,000. That’s just the cost to replace a burned-out LED headlight and doesn’t include installation."

Nice cut and paste DerbyDave. How many have you replaced was the question?
I replaced a light on my 2017 Audi A7, but in Kentucky glass and lights are considered safety equipment by law and insurance covers it with zero deductible. Does that count? Probably not. Anyway, what's your point? Luxury car lights generally cost around $2000 apiece. I also replaced a fog light on my BMW M5 years ago, still no charge. I am a bit concerned with the cost of replacing the Tesla windshield, but haven't needed that yet, and it is covered by insurance anyway. I do like to have a general sense of repair costs, so I am not surprised. $$$

I've had my windshield replaced before but it wasn't free. I have a $500 deductible on my compensation coverage which is the lowest deductible offered by my insurance company and most others in California. I need another one now and just got a quote for $1,995.47 from my local service center. Lucky for me it's only going to cost me $500. Safelight Auto Glass quoted me $2,476.86, now that's a crazy price.