Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

xAI grok: Chat LLM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I disagree. If I were a Tesla shareholder I'd be a whole lot more concerned, but since I'm not, I'm done with this issue.
What is there to disagree about?

Tesla's facility isn't finished and they didn't have room to store the chips (they even tweeted a picture of all their storage currently). They just asked to swap with X.Ai on the December order to the January order so Tesla didn't lose that place in line. It likely saves Tesla money.

What is there to disagree about?

Tesla's facility isn't finished and they didn't have room to store the chips (they even tweeted a picture of all their storage currently). They just asked to swap with X.Ai on the December order to the January order so Tesla didn't lose that place in line. It likely saves Tesla money.

Tesla could have leased them out instead of passing.

Reactions: Dracaris and DanCar
Tesla could have finished the datacenter on time instead of pushing the completion date so he could give the chips to his pet private companies. After all, AI and Robotics are only the most important thing Tesla is working on, according to Musk.

Reactions: DanCar