Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

XM Radio ID?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just updated the new software to 2021.32.10 which includes the XM Radio app. I pull it up, but cannot figure out how to get to Channel 0 or display the Radio ID somehow - any suggestions? There really isn't a tune option i've found to dial in a specific channel, all of the channels just show up separately and you scroll through - with the exception of Channel 0?

I don’t have any of those options available - here’s what my screen looks like, can’t scroll any farther to the right and no subscription buttons that I can find

Attachments

• D87AEF9A-6719-4C65-8BC3-D4B50415ADC3.jpeg
    D87AEF9A-6719-4C65-8BC3-D4B50415ADC3.jpeg
    533.9 KB · Views: 1,111
Scroll to the right under "All Categories" to "Subscription" or press the blue SiriusXM icon on the bottom to minimize and then press again to open. There should be a black bar to the left that has all the Categories, including Subscription.

Scroll to the right under "All Categories" to "Subscription" or press the blue SiriusXM icon on the bottom to minimize and then press again to open. There should be a black bar to the left that has all the Categories, including Subscription.
Not sure if it matters, this is on the new model S. I do not have anything under "All Categories" called subscription and do not have a black bar available on the screen.

I could see it was a 2021, but the categories should be the same. Since this is the first implementation, Tesla must have forgotten a few things. At least you have free service until 11/23. Hopefully you will have an answer by then. Also. You can go on Sirius website and enter the vehicle VIN. It will give you the radioID and let you subscribe with just a VIN.

I had the same problem and posted the problem in a prior thread. If you look closely, the right side of the screen is truncated. The line that starts with Favorites, Music Sports and ends with “All Channels” will slide to the left if you touch the line and slide it. The Subscription tab is just to the right of “All Channels”. It’s intuitive once you realize the top line will move to the left.

Reactions: SegSeg
I had the same problem and posted the problem in a prior thread. If you look closely, the right side of the screen is truncated. The line that starts with Favorites, Music Sports and ends with “All Channels” will slide to the left if you touch the line and slide it. The Subscription tab is just to the right of “All Channels”. It’s intuitive once you realize the top line will move to the left.
I swear I tried this before posting, but just tried again and was able to slide it left. Now it appears in the categories line. Weird.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

You are great! Took me awhile to find this post and solve this problem. Thanks.