Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

X's large windscreen vs S's panoramic roof

X's large windscreen vs S's panoramic roof

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm, did not know that. Thanks for sharing. Holding the EZ Pass out the window wouldn't be fun.

Well, now without a nose cone to hide all sorts of add on electronics like in the model S, there better be a good place to put the passes!
I like the new face of the X but as a irrepressible hardware modder I found the nose cone of the S a convenient customization enabler.

Haven't seen it "in person" but the X seems a bid odd to me. Also don't like the way the wire has to be run down to the rearview mirror on the X. I shudder to think what the replacement cost might be first time you encounter a stone on the highway. I think I prefer a traditional windshield and a large pano roof that actually opens.

Oh you early EV adopters are such traditionalists. ;-)
I am really looking forward to getting a test drive in an X and experiencing it first hand.

I'm actually very much looking forward to seeing it myself too. Sometimes, though, I think that I lean more towards the practical side of things. For example, I still feel the door handles on my Model S are way too complicated for the intended purpose and would have preferred Tesla apply those engineering cycles to something more practical like say the parking sensors that were missing when I ordered my car or iPod controls for the audio system.