Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yeah Baby - Tesla Stock Split Announced

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the last round of excitement during early Covid I went hargreves lansdown via a ISA. Nothing to complain about, but I am literally just playing so didn't put a huge amount of thought into it.
Annoyingly although HL are showing the new post split price they have yet to allocate the additional shares to accounts (apparently that won't happen until the end of the week).

On a plus point though with my original shares at a fifth of the price, I'm still showing a profit :) (all be it a teeny one).

Annoyingly although HL are showing the new post split price they have yet to allocate the additional shares to accounts (apparently that won't happen until the end of the week).

On a plus point though with my original shares at a fifth of the price, I'm still showing a profit :) (all be it a teeny one).

Yea, they did warn about it tho, and it shouldn't make any difference to someone just getting started. So I didn't mention it.