Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yeah Baby - Tesla Stock Split Announced

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who think they have missed the boat, fear not.
We await the announcement that TSLA will be part of the S&P 500 index.
We await battery day revelations (many stock buyers think Tesla is just cars).
We await Q3 delivery figures and results.. (I have a hunch these will be rather good)

So, whilst there has been some spectacular growth in share value this Q, it ain't over yet...

Time to update your profile photo?

happy.jpg

Reactions: CMc1
all good news, but Boring Company, Starlink and SpaceX do not fall under Tesla ownership.. spin off opportunities and a halo effect which will help Tesla, but no TSLA shareholder ownership of those enterprises.

Of course not but you can be sure that when those companies float, Tesla shareholders will have some preferential treatment.

Reminder that the stock split has no material impact on the value of the company.

Again, of course..not on day 1 but look at Apple (currently going for a third split) and the increase in liquidity has an effect on the price as more people buy-in. If the shares have (pro-rata) not increased after Battery day in September, I'll be very surprised.

Time to update your profile photo?

You know, I'm waiting for a really special occasion :D:D
I have to say that I am rather pleased I bought shares at the same time as buying the car.

Reactions: Mark-R
Oh I'm in with Tesla shares for the long haul. I get the fundamentals don't support the current price but between the additional factories coming online in 2021, production cost reductions, worldwide incentive to go EV, the tesla energy business etc etc I can see a lot of potential and happy to ride the share price roller-coaster for the next few years. brought them cheap enough so should be OK.

Plus don't have everything in Tesla, that would be foolish :p