Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your favorite paint wax/sealant

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of you who don't have a long term sealant solution like Opti-Coat, or a 3M/Clearbra/etc. wraps, I wanted to post and ask what you like to use. My favorite sealant, hands down, is Blackfire Wet Diamond. I've been using it for years and it's really easy to apply and buff out (when I use wax I forget how tacky that is when trying to buff out). The shine looks great and it lasts longer than wax, especially here in AZ where the sun is so brutal. It doesn't bead up as nicely as a wax but it does protect the paint. I will sometimes top it with wax if I'm in a good mood or just enjoying the nice weather (detailing is 'zen' to me).

I thought to post about it because I was online and saw it's 40% off as a Deal of the Day (link) for 12/15, and there's free shipping with no minimum. I have purchased it at full price and think it's worth the $40 price tag, so for under $24 it's a no brainer.

While there, pick up a Waffle weave towel or three. I like them best because they don't leave lint behind.

What do you use?