Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Model 3 Standard Range (is being software limited)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The federal tax was $3,750, which means your total was actually $33,750, and with upgrade: $38,250 vs the current $38,315

I suppose you can argue there's a few percent you save because you can get credit card cashback on the upgrade but it's basically a wash.

Also of note since I see you're from SD- CA actually ran out of state rebate funding for 2019 in June. IIRC you'll still get paid but it's going to take a while (Also Trump/EPA could come and axe all the CARB stuff that California's getting this money from) so there's that to consider. They barely mailed mine and I applied four months ago, I can only imagine how long it'd take for people applying now.

Yeah I had an error but it was only $100 off.

35,400+1200=36,600
36,600-3750=32,850, not 33,750.

With 4,500 upgrade that is 37,350 vs 38,315 current.

Reactions: peakshaving
It was great while it lasted, but the software update last week finally robbed me of the "Plus" feature I had enjoyed for free for four months (and almost 6,000 miles). Instead of 240 miles, my maximum charging range now reads at 211. The "Plus" is gone from the screen.

It was great while it lasted, but the software update last week finally robbed me of the "Plus" feature I had enjoyed for free for four months (and almost 6,000 miles). Instead of 240 miles, my maximum charging range now reads at 211. The "Plus" is gone from the screen.

interesting that this happened right around Dorian for you. So we SR's don't get the extra range that S did.

Mine still says + but no additional range..

Also I wish they'd have a protocol/ firm price for upgrades back to + 1st