Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

YouTube Music after Spotify?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the recent Google announcement about Google Play Music => YouTubeMusic by EOY 2020, Tesla should give serious thoughts about integrating YouTube Music next. Expecting better music search with this addition.
Download more songs as phone ringtones at the klingeltöne kostenlos website, which offers free phone ringtones with an unlimited number of ringtones.
Free music app that is popular and used by many people.

Google and Apple wants too much control over the car's systems. That was why Toyota also took so long before they started offering it.
Have been using Apple car play and Android auto for years. Can't imagine it in a Tesla as it tries to take over the entire screen. It wouldn't work well to have to switch back and forth considering all car functions work through the screen. I would like to see an integration of youtube music into the Tesla system, but considering google play music and apple music aren't integrated I am not holding my breath.

What they need to just do is add a freakin app store. Companies can develop for it or not, all the apps are verified by Tesla to be safe and secure etc. They can then move those games out of the car update packages and have them function like the apps and you can install and uninstall them.

Forget carplay and android auto. We pay $10/month. The car can run apps. We need a Tesla app store. It will help themselves also because they don't have to spend time developing those apps themselves.

Last edited:
Tesla should consider to integrate Android Auto and Apple Carplay and forget about that side of the infotainment system.
Want Google music? OK
Want Spotify? OK
Want Apple Music? OK
done!
An interface within an interface is clumsy, ugly and yesterdays way of doing things.

A Tesla app store is the next logical step, and as a shareholder I think a much more sensible strategy.

Have anyone tried (moderator note: link removed) to loain the browser? (I have not received my car yet so can’t test)

(moderator note.. I removed the link because the description in your link did not match where it was going to.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(moderator note: This thread now seems to be targeted by new posters with questionable links. I have already removed one from one post, and another poster joined today with a link to a non US site that was supposed to have some streaming music that is not youtube, thus not on thread title. Locking this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.