Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

YouTube TV unsupported browser

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In another thread, they suggested going to a site in the browser which uses the 'Sign on with Google credentials". The suggestions were Medium.com or this site.
I believe they said you do not need to actually have an account on the site, just the Google Sign-in was enough to validate, but I have not personally checked.

Theoretically that is 'secure" and will enable you to immediately get YouTube app signin.

Thanks for the post, I meant to try that myself but forgot LOL!

• Informative
Reactions: GuyDude and Matsayz
In another thread, they suggested going to a site in the browser which uses the 'Sign on with Google credentials". The suggestions were Medium.com or this site.
I believe they said you do not need to actually have an account on the site, just the Google Sign-in was enough to validate, but I have not personally checked.

Theoretically that is 'secure" and will enable you to immediately get YouTube app signin.

That worked! Thanks!

Reactions: ZappCatt

Worked for me as well. In the browser address bar, I wrote this website address, Tesla motors club.com

And signed in using Google+. It fixed my access to YouTube.